Expired 994/95 Ptc Built Powerglide With Almost Eveything Needed. Will Possibly Trade

Discussion in 'Drivetrain Parts' started by moneypit94, Jul 14, 2014.

Find More Mustangs For Sale!

1. moneypit94

moneypit94 Active Member

It is a powerglide I had PTC-Race build me about 5-6 years ago for a project car. I ran the car 4 passes and about 50 miles of driving around on the street and dyno time. I never used the transbrake once.

Included is the Powerglide, BBK shifter, transbrake knob, and cable, PTC torque converter, BBK transmission cooler with fan/thermostat.

It was built to handle over 1000 hp and if I had the setup it would put me in the 8's or better according to the guy who sold it to me. The four passes I made were all in the mid 10's using foot break.

I do not remember the specs on the torque converter. I do know it was supposed to be somewhat streetable. IT has an SFI approved aluminum scattershield. Also included is the SFI approved flywheel.
    This was in my 94 mustang and I have a 3.5" aluminum driveshaft I would include but was custom made for my 9" rear end.

Everything here cost me over $4000.
    I am looking for $3000 shipped out of everything. I would possibly consider trade for TKO600 setup.
    Its been so long sense I bought the stuff its hard to remember specifics. but can find them out if seriously interested. The car has just been sitting in my shop and I think If I had a manual tranny I would be inclined to finish it up again.
    [email protected]