a little bit of good out of something bad

cenok is family

15 Year Member
Jun 25, 2003
Norman, Ok
i havent gotten on here and said anything yet cause i haven't really had the urge to but my brother Jimmy passed away in an automobile accident on the 13th of march. He was 24. He had a beautiful 86 t top car that was converted to 93 cobra specs, bright red paint. He had just gotten off work and was following his boss home on the highway here and went out to pass him (and no he wasn't racing anybody, just driving home) when he lost control of the car and went into on coming traffic and was hit by a ford f350 pulling a 40' flat bed trailer. Great, great guy with a beautiful soul and smile. He just got married last november and has a daughter on the way. I'm going to miss him soooo much.

well, i went up to look at his car in the wrecker yard the other day when i noticed the motor and transmission were still in good shape (albeit what was left of the front of the car was about a foot to the left of where it should have been.) My brother had gotten the motor rebuilt, balanced and blueprinted not 10000 miles ago as well as put a new transmission in it at the same time. well i asked the guy at the wrecker yard if i could purchase the motor and tranny and he said yes for $200. I pulled it all out yesterday and noticed the motor mount of the driver's side had ripped a chunk out of the block rendering the block useless but i have 2 extra blocks. I tore the motor down last night also, ALL the internals are still PERFECT. There were also a few other goodies on the car i didnt know about such as crane 1.6 rr's, double roller timing chain and brand new centerforce clutch. I'm psyched about all the brand new parts for my car, i just wish i didn't have to get them this way. I got lucky too, the guy scraped the car today, so if i showed up a day later, i wouldn't have gotten all my brother's stuff. I think my brother Jimmy helped me with that one. I love you and i'm going to miss you big brother. Rest In Peace. 09/14/82 - 03/13/07

• Sponsors (?)

sorry to hear that man its always hard to lose someone close. But atleast your car will mean something to you and it can always carry his any your memories and dreams.. good luck with the car man

So much death on stangnet lately. I cannot image what you feel with your loss. I cannot fathom what life would be like without my older sis. I'm sorry for your loss. Just dedicate the build and anything else you do to your stang in honor of your bro.

You lost your brother? I feel so bad for you. My brother is about to turn 24 and has an 86 hatch he is putting on the road, this thread kind of sounds too coincidental for me. I couldnt even imagine losing my brother! I feel for you, and hope as time goes on you get through everything alright!

Good luck with the new motor, Im sure it will be a nice farewell to your brother!