A pic of my beater

Woodrow

Founding Member
May 19, 2002
Atlanta/Auburn
I am bored figured I would post this pic I snapped today. Yes the car is pretty durty...

000_0103.jpg

Attachments

• 000_0103.jpg
    000_0103.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Sponsors (?)

I hate the rims, they look ghey and everyone has them. However they are something to roll on till my hre's come in. The tint is either 2 or 5% I forget now. I call it a beater because thats what it is, nothing special just a beater, ya know.

its still a mustang... the only time a mustang falls under the beater category is when : its found in junk yard, has a 4cyl in it, has a chemy Motor in it, looks like ryans (j/k).. or doesnt run do to alot of collisions (which would place it in the junk yard category).. yours looks nice,(so does your girlfriend) there for its a Nice mustang!

its still a mustang... the only time a mustang falls under the beater category is when : its found in junk yard, has a 4cyl in it, has a chemy Motor in it, looks like ryans (j/k).. or doesnt run do to alot of collisions (which would place it in the junk yard category).. yours looks nice,(so does your girlfriend) there for its a Nice mustang!

Hey!! I resemble that remark:rolleyes:

Looking great for a beater:flag: