Actual 05 with racing stripes........

• Sponsors (?)

heres the way stripes should be done
FA-NAIAS-4.jpg

NAIAS13.jpg

AutoMag1.jpg

gilmoujr said:
I thought that the stripes looked PhotoChopped. I would say "Caveat Emptor" - (Latin for "Buyer Beware").
I've seen this car in person its at Berry Motors in Arlington TX. He is over priced and the gap between the stripes is three inches. They are vinyl stripes and will peel of if you don't like them.

Attachments

• resized small.JPG
    resized small.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 137
I think stripes are a very touchy subject....they NEED to done RIGHT.

The silver/wht looks good, but the stripes are too bland and that's not good, especially on a bland hood. Maybe with a white 'outline' for accent

The red/silver suffers the same effect, only the stripes are way too far apart. It kinda looks like a Ford Pepe-le-Pew commercial when a black cat gets run over by the roadline painter. Either that or it got ran over by a monster truck!

Of Course the orange/black looks like someone went a little crazy with some electrical tape!

And after looking at the one for sale on ebay, it reassures me that Ford has got to do SOMETHING with the back end!

So far though, the silver/white is the best job I've seen but it's still not that appealing. I think I would nix the stripes all together in favor of a more aggressive hood.

Again, all-in-all the car looks good, but they should've stayed true to the concept in its entirety. Although I could see the justification in adding quarter-windows instead of the scoops. But that's about it. Even the taillamps were better.

Now all we can do is pray that the aftermarket companies will come through for us again, as they have in the past. It sucks that Ford only STARTS to get it right as their vehicles come to the end of their production run.

That's just my opinion....I could be wrong! :D