Actual 2005 in a dealer.

TomBoJangles said:
what about the money they invested in the continuously variable electronic cams that they just put on the 3 valve cylinder heads.

Bottom line? They went back to the roots. look at the 66-70 Mustangs. see any scoops? NOPE! well..the Mach had a scoop, but you know...

What they need is what they had in the 60's and 70's and what the beach boys sang about... Ram Air Induction... which is what the Mach has keeping with the heritage but the 05 should have a Ram Air hood at least in the near future.

• Sponsors (?)

PerformanceRed said:
Ford has yet to get it right. The Mustang does NOT look like a Mustang without the hood and side scoops. The 2005 Mustang is a nice car, but it looks too bland and too blah without the hood and side scoops. I hope that Ford gets it right and adds the hood and side scoops to all of their Mustangs. I will not buy one until they do this. Period.

PerformanceRed,

the forum admin emailed me your pic. a computer is not a toy, nitwit.

cj_38770.jpg

TomBoJangles said:
what about the money they invested in the continuously variable electronic cams that they just put on the 3 valve cylinder heads.

Actually, the cams are not electronically variable. The intake manifold is. It can vary between short runners to long and everything in between depending on throttle position and RPM. :nice: