Adding duels...need a bumper

• Sponsors (?)

My Little Pony said:
I am adding duel Flowmaster exhaust to my 2000 V6 Mustang. I am looking for the GT style bumper with the cutout for the 2 exhaust pipes, and in silver. Does anyone know where I can find a bumper? Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Go to 4.6L Talk forum and ask anyone if they want to do a swap. A lot of the GT guys are switching to a side exit exhaust like the Roush, etc. and want to get rid of their rear bumpers for a v6 one, so it doesn't have the little cutouts.

Just go in there and see if anyone needs one right now and both of you could be satisfied. Even better if the cars are the same color! :nice:

Good luck

pinski said:
Go to 4.6L Talk forum and ask anyone if they want to do a swap. A lot of the GT guys are switching to a side exit exhaust like the Roush, etc. and want to get rid of their rear bumpers for a v6 one, so it doesn't have the little cutouts.

Just go in there and see if anyone needs one right now and both of you could be satisfied. Even better if the cars are the same color! :nice:

Good luck

thanks I will try that too!

Stupid Coments

I didnt ask for input on why to hook up a V6, if you want to argue that point go to the post "Why Mod a V6". Your comments would be more appreciated there. All I asked for here, was if anyone could help me find a bumper, or if anyone had a bumper to sell. :bang: