Advice Needed On Upgrades - Dropping Off Tomorrow!

• Sponsors (?)

So what are a good subframe connectors to get? I think a vert needs more support, and I was never sure if I needed to look for something very specific?

MM full length subs. They need to be properly installed with the weight of the car on the wheels. They will make a noticeable difference. You should also inspect the torque boxes and have them welded up if you are considering adding any aftermarket control arms. I would also recommend a strut tower brace and a K member brace. These will get rid of the infamous "cowl shake" in these cars.

Those should be the first mods on any Mustang. Then gears, exhaust. If you plan on putting headers on the car, shorty headers add minimal hp but make for an easier install.

Reactions: 1 users
So what are a good subframe connectors to get? I think a vert needs more support, and I was never sure if I needed to look for something very specific?
I like maximum Motorsports connectors. There are a few others that are more expensive/complex(Kenny Brown for example) but are a little on the overkill side imo(unless you are racing in circles). Just make sure you get weld in SFC not bolt in.