AFR 165/ TFS1/ Cobra In./Help please

Ok long one here, So i first put my combo together completely myself (with the help of a friend lol). Cam in dot to dot. Heads on. Cobra intake.

It ran like ****, had bad vacuum problems, no trhottle response etc etc...

Pulled it all apart. Took the heads in and had them checked out. All four exhaust valve guides in one head where shot. The heads had less then 200 miles on them. So AFR sent me new guides for free. Had them put in and everything else checked out. They ended up "recutting" the valves also as they where not "truly round" for lack of a better term.

I took my short block to a reputable performance engine builder and had the TFS1 cam degreed in and they advanced it 4 degrees. I also had them bolt on the heads, put on the roller rockers and set the valve lash. Also they changed the oil pan gasket and put on the timing cover.

All i did was bolt on the intake and valve covers/accessories and put the engine in.

So it's running now. But it still seems to have low vacuum at idle (750 rpm between 8-10in), however at 1200rpm it will make 15 inches hg. It runs "OK". It seems to be a little sluggish down low, but once it hits around 3500 rpm's it will pick up like crazy and scream through the gear. Sometimes if i short shift like i just wanna cruise it , it seems to kinda miss out and then once the rpms get up it will GO.

I've been tryong to do some tuning with the FP but it's almost impossible with the vacuum so low at idle. If i set the FP to 40 vac line off it will idle with the FP at 35-37. The timing is set around 13-15* spuot out. I'm using Autolite 3924 plugs gapped around .054 . Fresh 93 octane gas. 24lb injectors and pro-m bullet calibrated for 24's.

I pulled the codes tonight and got:

Koeo

koer

sefi balance test

test #1

test#2

test #3

SOOOO......

I have no idea what to do now. I know i should probably buy some new o2 sensors and see if that helps since it is throwing codes for them.

I just don't know if this is how it's supposed to run or if it just needs to be tuned with SCT or something or if I have deeper mechanical problems.

HELP

• Sponsors (?)

check the dist and make sure its dead on, start with 10 degrees, and work up, then check the maf and make sure its clean, then check th tps voltage, should be around .90-.99, then check the act sensor, take a look at the connections on the injectors and make sure they are on tight, compression test, leak down test, check plugs for oil, then check the o2 sensors, and then if problems persist, put a propane tank in the hatch, rig up a remote ignitor, and then blow it up :D LOL J/k

josh