Fuel Spits sputter pops and bangs under load. Help wanted

• Sponsors (?)

A couple of checks to get you thinking
Base engine.
The roller block and your OEM distributor gears match?
Verify that, and also actually check the degrees of crank rotation before the distributor rotor turns (each way)
Check the base timing again, verify 10 BTDC with the spout out
Install a noid light in each injector and test the processor ground signal signal throughout the full rpm range
You should get just about a steady looking noid light at WOT
Manually fire each injector while monitoring the fuel pressure drop

A couple of checks to get you thinking
Base engine.
The roller block and your OEM distributor gears match?
Verify that, and also actually check the degrees of crank rotation before the distributor rotor turns (each way)
Check the base timing again, verify 10 BTDC with the spout out
Install a noid light in each injector and test the processor ground signal signal throughout the full rpm range
You should get just about a steady looking noid light at WOT
Manually fire each injector while monitoring the fuel pressure drop
I will look into those things mentioned however i dont think the distributor gear compatibility is at play here. The car seems to run fine free idle it will rev seemingly fine... its when its under anyload that the symptoms come out. Also the aftermarket cam was transplanted from the original roller block into the current explorer block so there shouldnt be any issues with distributor and the cam distributor drive gear matching up i would think. Also it ran fine for a couple of days i would presume any non compatibility here would prevent it from running fine at all and also be unable to set timing as the distributor and the rotating assembly wil not be in sync. Im no mechanic and so if my reasoning is off please explain. I will get some noid lights and check injector pulse to see if that shows anything that seems more likely at this point. But without being able to graph injector pulse i dont know how i will ne able to detect any issue please explain. I triple checked the timing and set it at 14 degrees but will go back and reconfirm. Lastly i want to thank everyone for taking the time to try and assist me with this.