After 8 years I am back.

69machmike

Sep 13, 2009
Colorado
Ok, so I lost my original name and password. I am finally re-completeing my mach 1 restoration.

Sad story. I had just finished my restoration of my 69 mach 1. I had only 20 miles on it. Pulled it out of the garage to take to the auto apprasier (to up the insurance....

As fate would have it a drunk in a stolen dump truck came whipping up the street and purposefully gunned it into my car.:eek: I had just put the cover on it and was planning to leave the house after eating. Ugh.

Eight years later I am going to rebuild the car. Good news is every bolt was new so tearing it apart only took 3 hours (down to the frame/body).

I will post pictures weekly on my repairs. I will need some help 'fixing' a few things I didn't address the first time around. (namely the shifter location).

Nice to see everyone again...I really don't remember anyone's name, but I'm sure a few old timers may remember my sob story. I made the post crash picture my avatar.

Albums will be posted in the next week or so.

Mike

• Sponsors (?)

Jeez, id be in jail. After all the time i have in mine, i would have brought the .45 out with me from the house and put two through the door on the truck. Best of luck with the rebuild.