Aftermath of my brother stealing my car. DIALUP WARNING

• Sponsors (?)

fivespeedsteed said:
how in the hell did your oil turn glue like? overheating?

Coolant mixed with oil :(

to the original poster. No offense man but your family sounds f'd up. I think if a family emember did that to my car my dad might defend them but he still wouldn't try to claim that that looked ok.

dderek said:
no my parents called me, threatened to call the cops and have me arrested for taking it. and told me not to come home last night.

(this was all before i checked the car)
so i had to give it back. but i held my ground and only gave it back for colatteral. i got a $500 check as a down payment on the damages. and said they would pay for new motor for me.

but that was from my mom, the only half sane one.

After my dad saw all this. saw the oil turned GLUE. and isnt convinced the car is damaged at all. trying to back out and be cheap and f!(*@ me now.

says he doesnt believe me and wants a mechanics opinion or something.

i really wish i could afford to move out right this second.
anybody willing to give me a tiny loan?

Should have disassembled the gun and kept the upper receiver or at least the barrel as insurance that you would get the remainder.

id kill him. a new engine will cost more then 500 to replace. id make them pay up and buy you a new crate motor from ford racing.

oh yeah and call the cops for what he did. even though he had the keys. he took the car without your permission. of course. maybe your dad is the one that messed it up :shrug:

Looks like your family likes to side with your brother... are you older or younger than him? either way there is no looking past the fact that he blew your motor... i hate seeing families end up in court against each other but it sounds like it may come down to this.... sad

fivespeedsteed said:
how in the hell did your oil turn glue like? overheating?

most likely overheating.. yeah, not turning on the electric water pump on a h/c/i car will do that.

mob said:
Time for a headswap :D

as poopdawg said. i already had twisted wedge heads, and had them reworked.. cnc ported/polished. milled to up compression from the polishing. about $2,500 in the f%&@ers

but i wouldnt be suprprised if they are warped to hell and back now.

this is how they USE to look.
cchambers.jpg

runners.jpg

BUT apparently. my dad talked to one of my brothers friends. who said he wants to come and talk to him in person this weekend about what happened.. so, i might finally get some answers.

Also, ive had a vegas trip planned for months. Im finishing packing today, and fly out tomorrow(tuesday) morning at 5am.
I gave my motorcycle to a friend to keep until i return. all my spare keys are at somebody elses house now, and ive bought a real lock and key for my room door.

And im planning on going and signing papers to get my own apartment the day i get back in town.
My job doesnt start until mid October. so its going to be rough to get to that.

but beats this garbage.

Ill try and update when i return. Should be on monday

Attachments

• cchambers.jpg
    cchambers.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 49
  • runners.jpg
    runners.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 62
well at least someone seems to have a heart. i would have told ur rents to call the cops, and you would meet the cops at your house with your parents and file a report against your brother right in front of them. That is crayz. your parents should not be helping one kid over the other. i am glad to see your managing yourself in a seemingly classy way. You are just making yourself look that much better than everyone else in the situation. Heck, maybe thats why this person is coming foward to help you out.

MustangGT95 said:
Yea you took it better than I would have. I would be in jail right now for severly beating my brothers ass. I love the kid but if he trashed my car that would be crossing the line.

and i hated him before this.
and had a loaded weapon in my posession, two at that time.
:nice: for self control.
hopefully my motor gets replaced.

either way. i got screwed, becuase my job opens october. and i doubt the car will be back up and 100% before then.

looks like its daily motorcycle rides to work:shrug:
save on gas at least

as much as I hate to say this, if you want to keep relations with your family, you may have to bite the bullit on this one. Learn from your mistakes, and know how to keep your car secure.

My brother in law backed into our car, causing damage to both doors on a brand new turbo jetta. He wanted to pay cash to avoid insurance. A while later, when I was ready, and hit him up, he told me to call his insurance, he wasn't giving me a dime. F-that, I was already trading it in that day. He screwed me for $1200, which I took a direct hit for. He's a cheap ass, the ENTIRE family knows what's really up, I took the hit and moved on in the name of family relations. Know who you can trust, learn from your mistakes, and protect your ass. I learned my mistake about who to trust, and it will never happen again.

how else does your dad think oil gets like that?im sorry for saying this but sounds like your dad is just as retarded as your brother and i would have beat his a$$ if is was my bro.keep us posted and good luck.have fun in vegas :)

I would just walk around, and everytime you see him, or walk by him in the house, pull out some pepper spray and blast him... Real casually... Spray and walk away...

dderek said:
no my parents called me, threatened to call the cops and have me arrested for taking it. and told me not to come home last night.

(this was all before i checked the car)
so i had to give it back. but i held my ground and only gave it back for colatteral. i got a $500 check as a down payment on the damages. and said they would pay for new motor for me.

but that was from my mom, the only half sane one.

After my dad saw all this. saw the oil turned GLUE. and isnt convinced the car is damaged at all. trying to back out and be cheap and f!(*@ me now.

says he doesnt believe me and wants a mechanics opinion or something.

i really wish i could afford to move out right this second.
anybody willing to give me a tiny loan?

I don't post here often but I thought I'd log in to share in your pain.

My brother pulled a similar stunt with my Camaro. (This was in '97 or '98 so it was the first car I ever made payments on.) I let him (my fault, right there) borrow the car so he could take his girlfriend home. Well, since he thought I was sleeping he went joy riding.

He lost control of the car and took it off the road backwards. He did $8000 in body damage to the car.

He called me and told me where both he and the car were located. My mother gave me a ride over (since I didn't have a friggin' car) and I was INSTANTLY furious. He had a tree punch a hole in the hood, blew out the front and side windows, etc... There wasn't a body panel that was untouched.

My mother, being the awesome parent she isn't, told him to get in the car and drove away.

That's right, my mother and brother abandoned the scene of the accident and left ME there to wait for the police.

Awesome.

I never saw a dime. I paid the deductible, the insurance hike, everything...

So, long story short, I feel for you man.

Good luck,
Alan

I'd move out man. You don't need that crap. F'n blood isn't always thicker than water. Dude my mom screwed me and my sister over and kept $75,000 cash a piece that my dad told my mom to leave for me and my sister.

Now? F her. I don't need her. I don't need the money but that's not the POINT. Now my wife's looking at bankruptcy, and we'll need all the help we can get. Sure that would have helped, but I'd rather slit my wrist than accept anything including a smile from her. :nonono:

I'd moved out a year prior to that. I got so sick of BS from my mother. Got a student loan and recieved $5,000 a semester (classes were 2500 a semester) plus a part time job. I lived off of that until I graduated 1 year later. Thank god for student loans even though I owe $16,000 now, it's only $113 a month for 15 years :nice:

+1 for covering yourself. I'm probably an extreme case of it. I dont let anyone have my keys, drive my truck (other than the wifey),wallet, stay in my house when I am not there, anything. I know it may sound selfish or whatever but #1, I am keeping myself as safe as possible from getting screwed and #2, keeping everyone else's skulls from getting cracked for screwing my stuff up.