Roush Aftermath of the Turkey Trot...

06S281

Aug 26, 2006
Sacramento
Well the Turkey Trot was fun, nice scenery and a long drive. I'm glad a few of us on here made it out. So I went home after the Turkey Trot and decided to have my buddy take a little video of me coming up the street...Well I came around the corner in 1st gear mashed it slid a little sideways hit 2nd came back too and my power steering went out... I stopped and looked around my car and seemed to be OK.. I turned around and went back to my house and my buddy said I was leaking fluid..I pulled up in my driveway and the car started smoking so I shut it off and coolant was spraying everywhere..My Belt had came off of everything on the engine:( ...Good thing I was in my driveway so I didn't have to get the car towed...I should be getting it fixed tomorrow:D

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry to hear that, hope there was no major damage done.
Glad that didn't happen during the cruise when we got split up by the bike group.

my belt comes off or shreads, or the front 2 ribs seperate off the belt making it a 4 rib belt every 200-500 miles or so...been back 2 ford half a dozen times n they cant fix it, it has come to the point where they said my warranty is void b/c of my exhaust, i think it's that they just dont want to deal with the car anymore...