AGR Rack & Pinion and Pump needed... Help please!

Fastime331

Founding Member
Dec 23, 2001
St. Petersburg Fl.
Is AGR factory direct only or what?

Where can I get the best prices?

Are they better than reman units from the local auto parts store?

What is the difference in the AGR regular 15:1 rack and the one for Mustang hot rod?

92 5.0 mustang

Pump part number 809102
Ford (90 - 97) MOST Ford Cars with Aluminum Pump and Plastic Reservoir 809102 $115.00

Rack and Pinion...
Ford (90 - 93) 15:1 quick ratio rack w/ firm performance valving 712581 $250.00

Thanks in advance?

• Sponsors (?)

Summit carries AGR stuff. Don't about the price but its prob better. I remember another thread about AGR ( don't remember if here or corral) about their stuff and general consensis was it was pretty good. My pump is on the way out, let me know about it if you get their stuff.
Bill

billheis said:
Summit carries AGR stuff. Don't about the price but its prob better. I remember another thread about AGR ( don't remember if here or corral) about their stuff and general consensis was it was pretty good. My pump is on the way out, let me know about it if you get their stuff.
Bill

Okay I just ordered pump # 809102 and rack # 712581 I'll let you know when I get it operational.

could someone please post some pics of the stock pteering pump as it is installed on our cars 87-93. I have had the manual rack for a while now and can't recall if it had it's own bracket.

Anyone wan't to deal on a Flaming river manual rack and pinion minus the steering shaft, it's too much effort for the street without drag wheels.
Make me an offer...