***all bolt on***

If i am not ready to take my stuff to a machine shop and get **** ported, what is the best/most cost efficiant mods??? Further more what would it take for a 98 v6 to HANG w/ a 98 v8. (or at least come close?) I realize that buying a GT would be cheaper, but say thats not an option. So far iv'e collected new fuel injectors/pump, plug wires, new gears,air intake, and wheels - w/ nice sticky tires :D. What about the weight "problem"? What can i do to reduce the amount of weight? i think my car weighs about 3300-3400 pounds b/c i have subs. -And i like em so dont say take them out, i will when i get a chance 2 go to the track.- I have a mechanic that will do all of the labor and i quote "for a pack of mountian dew and lunch" so that souldent be a problem. Thanks- matt

P.S. these things are so funny :stick: :chair:

• Sponsors (?)

I dont think he will need soo much to beat a 96-98 GT their RW HP sux :owned: :nono: Ive seen one with intake, headers, exhaust, and a tune only dyno 163 RWHP it was on one of those speed channels or something. So yea plus i :lol: know or knew someone with a 98 GT with Flow masters but was auto and i could take him something dirty :D I mean of course when you get heavy into the mods then it shows its true V8 potential but with the stock heads on the 96-98 they were nothing to be scared of. But any other years your on your own and good luck. :D Unless of course its one of those 4 banger conversions to 5.0 who still have the 1 legger then u can get him dirty quarter mile too considering you know how to launch because i know someone around here with that setup who gets owned by myself and a civic of a friends :D But when i mention all of the above i mean 1/4mile only because other than that top end your on your own lol :flag: