All Mustangs and Fords Curise-In at Hooters in Concord NC 4/30/05

• Sponsors (?)

1994Vib.RedGT said:
actually man, it wasnt cancelled, i am sitting at the foa show right now on a wireless laptop. so is the cruise in still happening?
Yeap Cruise-In is on for tomorrow at Hooters at 2pm-6pm. and sunny 75 .

Tell everyone at FOA show come to the curise-in tomorrow. :flag:

2002boss said:
Great pics DRF :flag: how many guys coming tomorrow at Cruise-In at Hooters?

did you win at FOA DRF?

I did not show. We got there about 4:00. They gave away ALOT of very nice prizes . :)

I have prior plans for tomorrow. Let me know when the next one is. :nice:

DRF said:
I did not show. We got there about 4:00. They gave away ALOT of very nice prizes . :)

I have prior plans for tomorrow. Let me know when the next one is. :nice:

Next one is saturday May 14 it is dyno day and cruise-in, the reason on the 14th because the last saturday of May is a holiyday weekend.

bones90gt said:
Sorry Frank, one road trip a weekend. Wife on me bout going and doing so much..LMAO Gots to save up some $$$ for MustangWeek ya know!!! Missed ya'll yesterday.

You miss it yesterday we had 20 came and one red Roush 05 GT that I drove around parking lot. :D

concord police suck!

forgot to mention I picked up a hefty speeding ticket while at the show. I got clocked at 72 in a 50 but officer ******* "cut me a break" dropping it down to 65 in a 50, because it is my first ticket. Thanks a lot buddy! :flag: even though he could have just given me a warning, but had to be a turd and give me a real ticket.

2002boss said:
You will this thursday night, it is the bikni contest in Corcond, at Hooters the best girls in NC/SC/VA/WV/TN will be there at 8pm. I what see alot Mustang guys there to. :lol: :cheers:
If it wasn't for me working 10 and 12 hour shifts and going in at 5am..I would be there. Better get us lots o pics..hehehe