All you 69'rs out there.....show yourself!

Which model of the 69' club do you own?

• Convertible GT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sportsroof GT

• Boss

• Shelby or misc. anything I left out because damn there were alot of models to choose from in 69!

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Silverjade said:
I have a 69 convertible....and no idea how to update my information.

No sh:t really? Son of a........... well welcome brother, please vote on the appropriate button up above then. When you say information, do you mean your profile? Just click on the user CP button and to the right will be all the sections you can customize, sigs, avatars, info, they even added personal pictures now too.

I can't decide if this thread was such a good idea or not now. Damn people are coming out of the woodwrork with GT's and verts. :nonono: Ignorance was bliss eh bnickel?

I have 2 69 coupes. :)

One runs and can smoke the tires, but after like 5 minutes it will start to die.. you can start it, but then it will die in a few seconds again.. I'm think'n maybe crap in the gas tank er somethin.. regardless, I'm not gunna run it anymore until I at least rebuild the carb and use a clean gas tank.

the second stang is my current project.. so far have it all stripped down, put in new floors, and patched the fender wall around the battery tray.. I'll put the engine from the "running" one in it later until I can afford to build up a new engine then do a weekend swap.

Both came with 302's, ones and auto, ones manual. :nice:

chepsk8 said:
Corpse, where ya been, buddy? Long time, no post!

Just been way busy with work and kids. I tell ya, bein a single dad takes alot of time! :) And my #1 project is takin care of the kiddos, so the stang takes the back seat. Most of my free time is now either spent at the climbing gym (damn winter) or trying to chase a little tail :nice:

It is unfortunate that only one vote is allowed. Owning 2 69 stang's is definitely a rewarding experience, especially when both are Mach I's. Draws a lot of rubber necks at the local shows and dragstrips when 2 pull in nose to tail. (one for me, one for the mrs.) Have a lot of time and energy in both cars as they are both original NY cars. Would like to turbocharge one of these cars, but finding companies who want to talk with someone combining carburetors and hair driers is pretty hard. Hopefully someday it will be a reality. Good luck on your poll.

69 Boss 351!!

Boss 429 clone with strong 351C under the hood. The big news is, I sold it today! Thanks a lot to this board for help and advice in the past.. Sad to let it go but it was time. Who knows, in another year or so I might be doing another :nice:

I think most people have seen pics of my 69 Mach 1, check my web site if you haven't.

I'll be putting it up for sale later this month to make room for the Cougar project. It's been a blast but all things must pass. My next Mustang will probably be another 71 vert, this time with a 429-460.

toyshop said:
It is unfortunate that only one vote is allowed. Owning 2 69 stang's is definitely a rewarding experience, especially when both are Mach I's. Draws a lot of rubber necks at the local shows and dragstrips when 2 pull in nose to tail. (one for me, one for the mrs.) Have a lot of time and energy in both cars as they are both original NY cars. Would like to turbocharge one of these cars, but finding companies who want to talk with someone combining carburetors and hair driers is pretty hard. Hopefully someday it will be a reality. Good luck on your poll.

Yeah, I hear ya, but honestly few folks have more than one of the same and this way it keeps it honest so no one can pump up the votes. The few exceptions are just that, few. So I was playing the odds. If they are his and hers you could always have your wife join and vote. :shrug:

OK, so what I really want to know is who the heck is kverble? Profile shows 0 posts and a 65 car, but there is a vote in the vert section. :scratch: