Already have lowering springs, what is the best way to get it lower?

• Sponsors (?)

Isn't the car low enough? IMO, Eibach's are one of the lowest springs to begin with, and I don't think there is any spring that's worth the money for the extra 1/8 inch difference. You don't want to slam a Mustang, it looks incredibly stupid. Handling won't improve after a certain lowering point. You have to find a balance between the right parts to get optimum handling, and if you lower the car too much, it gets too difficult to compile the right parts for it to work right. If you want to slam the car for looks, don't. Buy an S-10.

Joe

The eibach kit I have is the pro kit,which lowers my 95 cobra 1.5 in., and like I said before, I am aware that even eibach makes a kit that is a half inch lower. I know there are many suspension components that will make my car look and handle like a race car. I am not going just for looks, I am completely performance, NOT ride quality minded. I thought by posting a question like this I would recieve some helpful replies about the right suspension setup for my needs. I did not think I would find some CRAP about me buying an s-10, I mean seriously Joe, dont be an ass. I know probably better than you what a mustang should look like.

I appreciate the info, I guess i worded my question wrong. You seem to think all I care about is getting my mustang low. I mostly care about taking corners at mach 1, and I know a spring kit isn't the best way to do that. Any Mustang I personally have ever seen on any race circuit or in any race pics is low as hel*. I assume you also must not know that the 94-95 cobras come from the factory in 4*4 mode with a HUGE fenderwell gap. I have also had a 95 gt and the gap on the gt was as much stock as my cobra is lowered. So I understand you dont want to go too low, I also understand the adjustable coilovers are an option and I appreciate that kind of advice, but is that seriously my only option.

autozone or one of those places like that sell a coil spring clamp. it takes two loops of the coil or so and clamps them tight making the spring shorter. i think its sort of a cheap design and it is probably accoplishing more looks that handling due to its method. but... they dont hardly cost anything and entirely removable if you want to just play with it