Am I being snobby? (pic)

Susky

Oct 5, 2005
Mechanicsburg, PA
I just came across this picture I took with my phone a while back at a local show (I thought I'd accidentally deleted it).

1152384408.jpg

I remember the guy going on about the color, and that it was a stock Mitsubishi color.

Anyway, I was amused by the apparent riceyness of it all. It looks like the guy did do some nice work on the car, including the engine. But I couldn't get over all the fiberglass, the Lambo doors, and the same-colored crotch rocket, which didn't help his case, either.

So is this rice, or not?

Attachments

• 1152384408.jpg
    1152384408.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Sponsors (?)

IMHO that is the worst looking mustang I have ever seen. Susky, you are 100% right for deeming that rice... the owner must be a complete moron.

edit - I will say, the color isn't bad. But putting it on your car for bragging rights bc it is a Mitsu. only color is just dumb.

BooWFO said:
agree but I think you mean a zx6r.

Thats like someone correcting you for saying Stang.:rlaugh:

Rice is usually thought of as having cut springs, welded on muffler w/ a home gutted cat, blue headlight bulbs, only CIA under the hood, and a plethra of visual mods that actually make the car less respectable than when it was stock.

Id put this car on the side of import tuner. Obviously the car isnt an import but it seems that that is where this guys head was.

Import styling doesnt make it rice. Cutting every corner you can and bragging about it makes it rice.

fastangboi said:
Id put this car on the side of import tuner. Obviously the car isnt an import but it seems that that is where this guys head was.

Import styling doesnt make it rice. Cutting every corner you can and bragging about it makes it rice.

I agree with you there. It's not really rice, I guess...but it still seems like a terrible thing to do to a Mustang.

that's not rice, that's bad taste

rice is a 4dr teal auto civic with a 5in tach, yellow headlights, clear tailights, autozone muffler, aluminum... aww you know the rest

so as far as the pic that's just some dbag with little to no class and money to spend