AM I INSANE?

• Sponsors (?)

Oh, no. Within a few weeks, you'll have a brushguard, more vinyl decals than a dozen ricers, fake duals, some sort of "9-11 NEVAH 4GET I'M A SUPER PATRIOT!!!"-full color eagle mural across your back window, and a blue light on your roof after you join the VFD.

Kind of huge downgrade, it wouldn't be that bad if actually got a nice truck. But hey if money was the big factor in doing this, I could understand. I have had a lot of friends get out of mustangs and just get something more reasonable for their only car.

At least I had a pretty nice Mustang while I had it. :nice:

Got to where I didn't need a KB Mustang, but I needed a work truck. Didn't need a nice work truck...or I would have bought it - traded a 2000 loaded 4x4 Lariat in on the Mustang, so I'm pretty familiar with better trucks than the one I have now. If I wanted a nice truck, that I wasn't afraid to "work" and get all scratched and dented up, I would have bought a King Ranch, Harley Davidson or even a Siverado SS. Perhaps I'll get another Mustang later on. It'll give me something to look forward to. :D

sorry to be such a show off but...........if u got it flaunt it j/k. I got a truck and i kept the stang, the truck is a the DD and the stang is slowley but surely turning into the weekend warrior/hotrod.
heres the truck
DSC00106.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00106.jpg
    DSC00106.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 64
PonyboyIsaac said:
sorry to be such a show off but...........if u got it flaunt it j/k. I got a truck and i kept the stang, the truck is a the DD and the stang is slowley but surely turning into the weekend warrior/hotrod.
heres the truck
DSC00106.jpg

Yeah, but I like to flaunt it -in- my garage. Already have an '05 GTO and SVT Contour in the garage, the stripped-down work truck stays outside. The punky egg throwers and mailbox bashers around here don't seem to trash the truck, but if the GTO or Contour (especially the KB Mustang...if I still had it) needed to be parked outside at night, I'm sure some scratching and ball-batting would occur - bought a Cadillac a few years ago and it got a door smashed the 1st night it was parked outside.

Nice truck, btw.

Attachments

• DSC00106.jpg
    DSC00106.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 54
deftsound said:
so lets get this straight....you sold your kb'd gt over an 05 gto and svt contour ...i always thought you were a retard

Don't get all huffy and frothy about it. Would probably be upside down on the GTO, but the Mustang was the ONLY vehicle that I could sell and make enough money to pay off all my CC debts ...and still have enough cash left over to buy a 2006 GMC 1/2 ton "work truck" and not owe a penny on it except for the tax and tag - again, needed a work truck, didn't need the time-bomb stock internals Mustang. The Contour is paid for and is "safe" to drive, the KB Mustang was not really "safe" to drive without spending a whole lot more money on engine, axle and suspension mods and I already had close to 40k in the car. The GTO is a better daily driver and still "stock" will probably spank about 90% of the modded Mustang GT's out there...and I'd take the SVT Contour over your '99 Mustang any day.

Like I said, I had a pretty nice KB Mustang, while I had it, don't need it now - got rid of it. If I ever want another Mustang in the future, I'll probably get one.

:D

deftsound said:
so lets get this straight....you sold your kb'd gt over an 05 gto and svt contour ...i always thought you were a retard

Well, an 05 GTO is a superier car to the stang, despite it's shortcomings on the exterior. It get better gas mileage (ANYTHING is better than my gas sucking auto), not to mention it takes only a few bolt ons to get it spanking blown Mustangs as well. Throw on some spray and the stang's only chance of touching it getting a built motor w/more boost = lots of $$$$