Americanmuscle.com can kiss my ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

the rims have a warrantly for 90 days tell them they are not up to your standards of quality and either you will send all back at their expense or they can send you to new ones with shipping labels to send the old ones back.i had a set of fr500s and the clear on the lip started chipping on both of them,called them up and they told me to take pics,i did then didnt hear anything for a while but wasnt driving the car so wasnt concerned,like a month and a half later i called and let them know i was begining to get very frustrated and a woman told me to hold on,came back on the phone and ask for my address to send to new wheels then asked for my email to send me to UPS shipping labels to ship the old wheels back.just get on thier case and explain what your doing for business for them and how many ppl are becoming aware of this horrible service so it prob wouldnt be best of them to not help you.

No ****ing way!!! That sounds like the type of place I would want to work at. Better than the ****ty mainstream pop crap they play at American Honda:rolleyes: .
All the aftermarket parts on my stang are from am.com. I continue to go back there for a reason, they are fast, cheap and have by far the best customer service. Just give them a call and explain your situation.

Did you not read the thread or are you just trying to stick up for AM?

He did call them, email them, etc several times it seems. They are not helping him.

Just remember that:

-you can file a Better Business Bureau complaint online
-it costs nothing to file one
-the complaint will remain in an open status until you agree to close it

I will agree that the answer is to be nice until it is time to stop being nice however...

If they dont believe you about the color mismatch you can have them
analized. In the printing business they use a "densitomitor" to check
for color variation. It tells the exact content of any color, very sensitve unit.
I think paint stores have them also.

Dang... now I am starting to worry about ordering Fr500's from AM...

I agree that one rim sticks out from the rest from looking at the pics of all 4 rims. Don't settle for less and just put them on your car, you will not be happy with the end result. Fight tooth and nail to get what you paid for.

thanks for all the help guys....

I've ordered a few products from them in the past and I've never had any problems with them until now. I'm almost always a laid back type of guy and hardly ever lose my cool with these type of situations. Anyway, I still think it's unfair and the fact that they told me that the darker hint of color in the 18x10s has to do with the larger machined lip just tells me that they're admitting that they are at fault. They know this and still continue to sell these wheels AS IS without disclosing this information to buyers before they purchase these wheels. BS IMO.:nono:

That is a drag man. I have never had trouble with AM personally either but the color looks off to me too. The reflections might be slightly different on the dish but I don't think that's the case either...where I work we would just have a call tag issued with the carrier on our bill. It's better to make the customer happy and keep the sale!

they are 5 minutes down the road from me. Their staqff knows nothing about mustangs except how to box parts up and ship them. Dumbasses. The music they play in their warehouse is too god damn loud and to top it off its heavy metal music. The type where the singer has a microphone rammed down his throat. No wander they phuq up orders

Those danm kids. Never learned to appreciate real music. I bet none of them can do the Charleston.
View attachment 377280

Good im glad im not the only one that got screwed by them...TWICE

I bought 2,300 worth of parts from them 3 weeks ago. I bought a pair of headers and they only sent me 1 header...so I had to cancel my appointment with the shop and reschedule. To make matters worse the customer service was horrible. I had to call 4 times until i got someone with any customer service skills to answer. The first three people told me that I would be sent a new pair of headers at standard shipping. I did not think this was reasonable because since they messed up, and caused me a considerable amount of inconvenience (im a busy person so rescheduling with the shop was not easy) I thought I deserved 2nd day shipping on a new set. So i asked to speak to the manager and never could get in touch with him (apparently hes on lunch break all day).

Finally the 4th person i spoke to told me that i was absolutely right and since i spent 2300 dollars they wanted my service and I would get 2nd day shipping. Well guess what happens when i go check my tracking number, I got standard shipping......

Thanks AM, next time ill go to Dallas mustang...

i gotta re-iterate this, they sent me ONE HEADER they are a bunch of retards and the worse part is they tryed to blame it on BBK

I suggest you just complain to the company about this instead of us from now on. Thanks.

This is a message board. The very reason American Muscle exists is through it's customers. If he had a bad experience (and this isn't the 1st I've seen with this company) then someone might want to address what is posted on these site and try to fix it.

I've never had a prob with them in a few orders, but that is piss poor cust service. There should be a no questions asked refund and paid return shipping after looking at the pics of the difference in the one wheel compared to the rest. AM should make this right. No excuses.