amp problem

nypd3379

Jun 3, 2003
nyc usa
i hooked up an amp to my pioneer cd/mp3 player on certian songs it will (the bass) will shut off and i have to turn the deck off and on again to reset it and then it works again,anyone know why it is doing this i have the stock speakers in the front and some ok 5x8 s in the rear. its a 300 watt amp with a 400 watt pioneer 10 in sub

• Sponsors (?)

nypd3379 said:
i hooked up an amp to my pioneer cd/mp3 player on certian songs it will (the bass) will shut off and i have to turn the deck off and on again to reset it and then it works again,anyone know why it is doing this i have the stock speakers in the front and some ok 5x8 s in the rear. its a 300 watt amp with a 400 watt pioneer 10 in sub

I"m sorry, I honestly don't know what the problem would be from sitting behind a computer screen but I suggest you make sure everything is hooked up properly and that there are no loose connections (for starters).

Just my .02

DaFeared said:
I"m sorry, I honestly don't know what the problem would be from sitting behind a computer screen but I suggest you make sure everything is hooked up properly and that there are no loose connections (for starters).

Just my .02
no biggie my car was stolen this moring anyway so i dotn have to worry about the amp cutting out anymore now i have to settle driving a 95 taurus sho :bang: