IRS....that's what I want. But hey....if the 05 does away with the dreaded Mustang Two Step and I can actually take a highway off ramp without having to do hail marys..then fine. But if the car still has all those nasty little live axle habits, then you have to ask yourself if the Mustang really made a step forward. Don't get me wrong, I love the car, and I'm already in line for one. But I'll be honest, there are times in my 2000 GT when I go.....why do I bother with the live rear axle and all it's clunkiness. I live in the Massachusetts, and the roads are not exactly FIA Formula 1 smooth. And having driven a BMW M3, you gotta sit and think..why can't the Mustang have this? I also believe that Ford is basically turning their back on a wholly new performance market for the Mustang. By focusing on that 30%, and forcing the other 70% to accept it, you turn off a whole set of possible performance enthusiasts who might have considered buying the Mustang save for it's ride and handling. I agree the smart thing to do would have been to have the base GT with the live axle (a la GTS of 95-96, a real basic Mustang), and a premium GT with the IRS for enthusiasts who do more than drag race or want a capable GT for everyday driving.