Anderson B-31 Cam

• Sponsors (?)

not a smooth idel but has that nice beafy cam sound...
i cant really compare it to anything cuz i went from stock to a dss pro bullit 306,afr 185s,dss 1.6 rockers,b-31 cam,cobra upper and lower.vortech s-trim (10 lbs ) 38 lbs injects,pro-m 80 mass air.... so i went from fast to WOW...

hey PIMTOUT, have you taken that car to the track yet? What kind of times are you running. I'm planning on running that exact combo only with a 331 instead of a 306 and a holley intake. Also, how's it run on the street?

i havent had it to the track, this summer i hope, but i do have a g-tech pro comp and did an 11.4 @ 123 on nitto 555 d/rs...shifting at 5800.. i run 355 rear end and factory 5 upper and lowers...steeda tri ax and spec 2 clutch..alluminum drive shaft...so if you can get traction, a 331 with the same set up and you should be in the 10s. ps my car is also a tank i have every kind of brace and a roll bar, plus 200 lbs of stereo equipment so get rid of that and faster yet...
but i do think i get better traction with it , so i dont know?...

I have that cam also in my 331. My combo is AFM B-31, TW head's, E-brock RPM intake, BBK shorties, 70mm TB, and my time in my sig. The car is set-up for a blower with 8.5:1 compression and it ran good in NA form. I ran a best of 12.78 @ 106 with AOD and 3.55's with a race weight of 3450.The cam sounds good at idle and make decent power. Can't wait untik I finish the blower install, to see how it works wit a blower. The specs are .544 lift on intake & exhaust, with 218-226 duration at .050.