Another eBay 'Stang

• Sponsors (?)

Not molested he just all the original parts. Its the first one I have have seen that has been put to work and enjoyed by someone and not put in a bubble.
I think he has done a good job with it. The car still looks clean. Very nice and rare but it also seems to me than anyone who has one always has it up for sale. Weird?

If there is something wrong with that car then the majority of the people on the boards have hacked up their cars as well.

The car was done very clean, there is nothing wrong with how it looks or performs. If I had the money I'd love to have that car.

That car turns me on.

This guy at least seems believable with these stories. At least he's not claiming to have 895 hp or something, like other guys on ebay have claimed. I don't think it's hacked up, I think it's done rather well, and the car is still an R, so if the buyer didn't like it, he could always go back to original

Thats far from Hacked up. He seems to have most of the original parts, I was expecting like a body kit or a home made shakerhood that didnt line up. It seems to be a mix of wild as far as the a Blown R :D but mild because the outside is stock and everything he did would not be too difficult to reverse back to stock.

WTF are you talking about? It has less than 10k on the odo!!! The only reason you buy and keep a car like that is as a collector. And a cherry collector car is worth several multiples over a modified car.

Just imagine if you held onto this car in it's pre-mod state. In 20 years it could put your kids through college and buy a nice vacation home to boot!!!!

I agree, it looks like he used only quality parts and did real clean work. But that's not the point. ANY modification of this car immediately reduced it from a collector car to an ordinary Mustang. That's what I mean by "hacked" - not that he did crappy work.

GRGT1994 said:
WTF are you talking about? It has less than 10k on the odo!!! The only reason you buy and keep a car like that is as a collector. And a cherry collector car is worth several multiples over a modified car.

Just imagine if you held onto this car in it's pre-mod state. In 20 years it could put your kids through college and buy a nice vacation home to boot!!!!

I agree, it looks like he used only quality parts and did real clean work. But that's not the point. ANY modification of this car immediately reduced it from a collector car to an ordinary Mustang. That's what I mean by "hacked" - not that he did crappy work.
Well, it comes down to it's his car and he can do what he wants with it.

My opinion is that if you want an investent, look towards stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.

If I had an original 1967 Shelby A/C Cobra with a 427 in it, I would drive it every chance I got. I prolly wouldn't mod it, only because it already did 0-100-0 in 14 seconds.

So its modded, he lists that he still has the stackparts so it can be returned to stock. that just = smart for the car that is limited. Also what better way to mod but start off with the best platform stock 351.... :D

Alot of R's are track cars and modded to hell too. Those have race history though and that will only add to its value.

Its a modded car yes, but its also factory stock if owner wanted it to be. I dont see a problem :shrug:

GRGT1994 said:

Not everyone cares about collector cars and how much they are worth or will be worth.

I think its much more of a shame to have ever R Mustang out there sitting in a heated garage and never driven. Wouldnt it be more of a shame if these car were never driven which is what they were built for ?