Another picture of my Black '05

orthoguy

Oct 22, 2004
Michigan
Enclosing another picture for anyone curious about a black GT, this was at the beach last weekend.

713601_1_full.jpg

Attachments

• !GTBeach.jpg
    !GTBeach.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 647
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm holding out for the black vert w/ the red interior....can't wait to see how it looks w/ the top down!

The car just looks sweet. My only complaint is the hood....just looks a little boring

black is awful

black is absolutely the worst color to buy,, if you like to spend weekends cleaning then by all means buy black,,, its enough to drive you crazy,and everything shows all the time,,, there is even a song " black cars,,,, look better in the shade"" i have had two black cars,, and never, never, again

I am sitting here laughing to myself reading all the posts about people who won't buy a black car again!! I had a 1977 Black Grand Prix, I said never again...I later bought a 1971 Chevelle SS, once again Black, said there is no way I would do it again....Short memory got the best of me again when I bought my first F-150 a 1999 extended cab, ahhhh, BLACK! That truck looked so awesome sitting in the showroom floor! That same year I bought a 1999 BMW 540, BLACK (What? am I stupid??) The only thing worse than owning a Black car. is owning 2 at the same time!!!!! When my oldest Son first got his license, I bought him a 1984 Mustang GT (Red) What a mistake!! No clear coat that year and trying to keep that thing from fading out was a constant battle!!

Moved on to a 2001 F-150 Supercrew (Harvest Gold) Ahhhhhhhh! Wax once a year, can't tell when it's dirty....I am lovin' it!

So, I know what you all mean by Black is the worst color.....but when I put reserve money down on the new '05 Mustang, I Told my salesman I would like the Silver one. 3 Mustangs come in, 2 silver, 1 Red. I liked the Red over the Silver so that's the one I had them write the papers on......I go to the dealership the next day to pick it up and they are unloading a Black one from the delivery truck!! I just couldn't help myself, it looked so awesome!!.....Changed the VIN # on my sales contract, adjusted to figures....yep, Back to Black!

Mike

Just got my new Stang in black. I gotta say black is a pain to keep clean. But boy does she look pretty when she is gleaming. She looks mean and everybody eyeballs. Plus, I dont know about the rest of you guys but for me washing my ride is very enjoyable. Put on some tunes, turn on the tv in the garage and watch a game while doing it. I love it and when you see the car after its done all you can do is :banana:

I've been cleaning my black Lightning for four years. We traded my wife's black GTP for a dark green GTP. Now I'll have a black Mustang to clean too - and I'm looking forward to it.

Don't say "black is absolutely the worst color to buy". Maybe it is for you, but don't pretend to speak for all of us.

:notnice:

looks sweet in black...it does suck to keep nice, but it looks so good when its clean that its totally worth it...ive owned alot of black cars

1984 Bronco II
1985 GT
1985 GT T-Top
1989 LX 5.0
1991 LX 5.0
1997 Cobra

and my current 1989 GT.