another "what's it worth" thread

Project 77

Founding Member
Jun 30, 2002
Bernville PA
So some of you know I have a 92 LX hatch, well it's time to move it along, I found the car i'm really after, a 95 CObra R with very low miles. My LX...63,000 orig miles, medium Titanium frost, grey mint interior with CD player, brand new ROH ZS racing 17: wheels and new tires, Vortech A trim with upgraded pulley, making about 8 PSI of boost, #30 injectors matchng mass air meter, 70MM TB and spacer also brand new...so what should I ask for it??:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Project 77 said:
So some of you know I have a 92 LX hatch, well it's time to move it along, I found the car i'm really after, a 95 CObra R with very low miles. My LX...63,000 orig miles, medium Titanium frost, grey mint interior with CD player, brand new ROH ZS racing 17: wheels and new tires, Vortech A trim with upgraded pulley, making about 8 PSI of boost, #30 injectors matchng mass air meter, 70MM TB and spacer also brand new...so what should I ask for it??:shrug:

If it is like mint and it was my car I would ask $15k for it and wait it out until you find someone that wants a low mileage, clean, yet modded fox. It won't be the first teen age punk to knock on your door, but sooner or later somebody will want it. I put mine up for $12k (same kind of mods as you, Sc'd) a while back with no intentions of selling it, but I did have a few people come check it out and had one guy offer to trade a build and documented Chevelle that was to the paint stage. Ask what you want for it.

Aaron'S'tang said:
If it is like mint and it was my car I would ask $15k for it and wait it out until you find someone that wants a low mileage, clean, yet modded fox. It won't be the first teen age punk to knock on your door, but sooner or later somebody will want it. I put mine up for $12k (same kind of mods as you, Sc'd) a while back with no intentions of selling it, but I did have a few people come check it out and had one guy offer to trade a build and documented Chevelle that was to the paint stage. Ask what you want for it.

Honestly, I was thinking of asking $10K and willing to take like $9,000