Any Active NE OH Mustang Groups?

Great but which do you guys want? the NEOH Based 1320, or our own site? bare in mind it will cost a lil $ but im willing to front it for us for the time being. its not going to cost outragously a lot of money either. So i need your guys decision, let me know. And im good either way.

• Sponsors (?)

Joihn_John said:
Great but which do you guys want? the NEOH Based 1320, or our own site? bare in mind it will cost a lil $ but im willing to front it for us for the time being. its not going to cost outragously a lot of money either. So i need your guys decision, let me know. And im good either way.

Whichever way is the best and most efficient way to do it. :nice:

Awesome, then i figure that we should start off as a NEOH chapter of 1320stangs and as we grow bigger we can make the decision if we want to break away and form a NEOH only club with a website and every thing. Ill let jeff know and when he is done setting up a section for us we'll move over there.

John John

Works for me guys, ill give you the website its pretty simple, www.1320stangs.com,click on forums, register and go to the hangout and introduce your self be sure to mention you know me and everything. Jeff does still have to work out a couple details with the other moderators but its pretty much a sure thing. And i definately agree that a cruise is in order.

John John

Now's the time to get em unless you're waiting on the 05 model. There still a bunch of 03's out there that are brand new that the dealers are trying to give away for the most part.That's how I got my 03 GT last week. :nice:

Actually bro if i could i would be getting a 5.0 but i can't at the moment, insurance is pretty high for an 18 yr old even with clean record and good grades. So itll just have to wait a lil bit i still want to get it but ill have to deal with the truck for a lil while. We definately need to find some more people, I got one other person im definately gonna grab, his name is anthony he is my friend kathy's boyfriend. he has a pretty nice stang, havent been able to get in touch with them yet since i moved here tho, so as soon as i do thats another person.

Sounds like this group idea is going along pretty well. I think next week (tues-wed) I will be at the dyno.. having a few delays on some parts.. perhaps next weekend we can get a few cars together and cruise out somewhere. I have a friend with an 88 5.0 that will probably cruise with us, so that makes 5 (providing John John can get in contact with Anthony). Let's see if we can get a few more.. I'll call some guys I know from the westside.. they got some crazy cars. It'll be fun though.

Damn sorry procharger didnt know bout it and i was working 2-10 today, im down to do something 2morrow night too after i get off work. I am also going to try to reach kathy and anthony 2morrow. I would like to get a couple more people on herrre haha. i cant believe there isnt practically any other stangers online. 2morrow ill be up earlier too and ill check for your guyzs postings. Late

John John

Hey guys. You should check out the Solon shows every Tuesday night, Brunswick Saturday night and the Strongsville show on Sunday. I usually go to the Brunswick shows.

BTW... I am in a club. The Buckeye Stangs. We are all over Ohio and we have frequent Get togethers. We have schedule a track day at Norwalk in August. We are showing our cars on Fun Ford Weekend July 9th - 11th.

Check us out. Http://mustanglife.com/ohchapter

-Kirk

Mustang_02 said:
Hey guys. You should check out the Solon shows every Tuesday night, Brunswick Saturday night and the Strongsville show on Sunday. I usually go to the Brunswick shows.

BTW... I am in a club. The Buckeye Stangs. We are all over Ohio and we have frequent Get togethers. We have schedule a track day at Norwalk in August. We are showing our cars on Fun Ford Weekend July 9th - 11th.

Check us out. Http://mustanglife.com/ohchapter

-Kirk

Where is the weekend cruise in located at in Brunswick? I kinda remember one that used to be held at the Super K parking lot.

Scootr68 said:
Where is the weekend cruise in located at in Brunswick? I kinda remember one that used to be held at the Super K parking lot.

It's off pearl road. If I'm not mistaken it's in the Big Lots parking lot now near Pizza hut and Mcdonalds.