Any Active NE OH Mustang Groups?

• Sponsors (?)

Cars start rolling into brunswick around 5 but the majority of everyone is 6pm. Around 8pm the rice rockets come ablazin in with there mad power. :lol:

(sorry for being late. I was at a wedding all of Saturday and most of Today)

It's cool; I will do my best to be @ the tuesday show in solon.. if the car is done by then. I'm gonna be outta town next weekend, so maybe we should all try and meet up at the solon car show the following week? lemme know what you guys think.

Mustang 02, just curious, was the wedding @ squire's castle in the metroparks?

ProCharger GT said:
Perhaps the weekend after next we can meet somewhere and cruise out to brunswick.. I shouldt have anything goin on then and the car will def. be done by then. Any thoughts as to where we should meet?

That's July 4th weekend...How about we all plan on July 10th at Brunswick? I would love to have all us meet somewhere beforehand and roll in there together.

Damn time is flying by quickly :nonono: That weeked, providing everything goes well i'll be @ FFW racing. and if everything doesnt go well.. why dont we all cruise up to FFW at norwalk and enjoy the racing that saturday? Mustang 02 said they were going to have their cars displayed in a show.. maybe we could participate?

Man I would love to do that but the wife,kids and I are heading to NC for the weekend to visit her dad. Good news is that we'll be back monday the 5th and I'm on vacation that whole week! So I can attend any cruises that week. :nice:

Good deal let's all set something up.. we can head over to the cruise at solon i've seen it a few times. good show. we should def. all meet up before somewhere and cruise in together.. i can get a couple of people together here to go with us, so now it's just a matter of where to meet up at. let me know what you guys think.

Dude seriously.... just say the word im ready bro, except if i have work, haha, but i would be soo down to go do something and i got good news i got a hold of kathy and anthony FINALLY! I just talked to her today but she said anthony would definately be interested, so lets get some people together and DO THIS!
late

John John

Yeah we are showing at FFW 10th and 11th.

We should get something together. I'll call the "Boys and girls" up and see if they want to do something. I just need a definate date and time...

-Kirk

well, had a change of plans.. i dont have to go out of town this weekend so i'm down for something saturday night, perhaps that brunswick car show? my car should def. be ready this week so i dont see a problem on my end. maybe we could all meet up @ the solon commons where the solon car show is usually held, and cruise out to brunswick? let me know what you guys think; im down for anything.

Ok...let's firm this up and do Brunswick on Sat. I'm down in Cuyahoga Falls so where could I head to meet with you northern guys before cruising to Brunswick? I live right off route 8. I am thinking you guys maybe shooting across Rt 82,would this be a correct assumption.There's a Mcdonald's right there in Macedonia/Twinsburg area back in Macedonia commons off route 8 and 82. Just let me know

im moderately familiar with rt 8 area (the path to summit racing). mcdonalds is one possibility, but we should find out how many cars we will be cruising with to accomidate all of us waiting there for a little bit for everyone else. just my $.02; what do you guys think?

I can meet up with you guys but I'm not sure if Route 8 is a good place to meet. Taking 82 all the way over to Pearl road is a long trip. I normally take 480 to 71 then go from there.