Any good tuners in S.E. Michigan??

• Sponsors (?)

Pauls High Performance is in Jackson. :shrug:, but that's kind of a haul.

I've heard good and bad about both Livernois and Alternative.Then again that's just :bs: that some people talk. Just because 1 or 2 people CLAIM to have had a bad experience, doesn't mean that they aren't a GOOD tuner. I've heard more GOOD than bad about Alternative. When it come time for a chip and tune next year, I'll be going to Alternative to have Lidio tune mine in. If you are goiing to be doing a S/C, Lidio is the guy you want to work on your car. www.alternativeauto.com

I know people who have dealt with him and have had great success with their cars. He helped Vortech out with a lot with their R&D.

Greg Banish tuned my car at Livernois. He did a great job. Livernois' customer service does suck though. I knew this from personal experience, so when I called for the tune I would only talk to Greg. The counter guys are downright rude. Greg was great to deal with though.

Jay

I know who Greg is. Just saw him about 2 months ago. He was on his own for a while. He had a shop over in Madison Hgts.somewhere. I believe it was on Dequindre near 13 mile. :shrug: I guess he went to Livernois when the competition got to big around here. His wife and my buddy's wife are really close friends. We alll went to school together back in the late 80's early 90's. Last I heard talking to him at a wedding back in June, he was going to be leaving and going back to work at Ford? :shrug: