ANY IMPUT ON ENGINE WARNING LIGHT

Discussion in '2010 - 2014 Specific Tech' started by geneo4116, Jan 18, 2013.

1. driving car and engine warning light came on,took to ford dealer and they said they could not read the codes because i put roush supercharger on and would have to take to roush dealer, called roush dealer have appt for monday, but was wondering if you guys ever had a problem with warning lights comin on because of gas tank not sealing properly no gas cap,ford dealer said should be a funnel in trunk push in and out a couple times may reset light if thats it,ANY WAY WHAT SAY U, CAR RUNS PERFECT STILL.

2. The capless fuel filler has been a bit tricky at times with my 2011, but so far, it has only given me a "Check Fuel Filler" message in the info center. It has not caused a check engine light. Usually, I just jiggle it with my finger a bit, and that takes care of the problem. I've only ever used the funnel in the trunk to add fuel stabilizer before winter storage.

What year is you car? Also, I see you are in the dells, just up the road from me. How far do you have to go to find a Roush dealer?

3. My car is a 2013, roush dealer eric von schlodern random lake wi

4. Go to a auto parts store and have them read the codes.