Any Seattle guys here?

95stangGT

Founding Member
Jan 13, 2002
Buffalo, NY
Looking for someone who lives around the Seattle Washington area. There is a car by there I'm looking to buy but my new job doesn't allow me time to fly out to check it out becuase I'm in New York. So I'm wondering if there is someone here who lives by there that would be able to go check it out for me and give me the run down. I would be more then willing to paypal you money for your time. Any takers?

• Sponsors (?)

Post more specific info if you can about what parts of Seattle (the greater Seattle area is large). There are a couple guys from outlying burbs (Woodinville and Bellevue, for two) on here that might be able to help out.

Good luck.

HISSIN50 said:
Post more specific info if you can about what parts of Seattle (the greater Seattle area is large). There are a couple guys from outlying burbs (Woodinville and Bellevue, for two) on here that might be able to help out.

Good luck.

Actually the car is in Bellevue. Any idea on what his user name is on here?

I'm having a brainfart on who it is in here from there.......... :bang:

Did you try also posting in the NW regional forum? Or join a Seattle mustang club forum? If I still lived up there (I grew up in an adjacent town to Bellevue), I'd go look at it for you.

Good luck.