any stangers in or near centreville virginia??saw some foxes on vac

Demented4.6

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2001
DAYTON, OHIO
well me and the woman went on vacation starting last fri out here in virginia/ washington DC area. As i pull in late fri night (2am) I was delighted to see two fox bodies. A seafoam green hatch with a aftermarket hood and a white t-top hatch (87-88) also with the same hood i bellieve. We have been way too busy to find out who's they are but if its anyone on here let me know. We will be in the area till saturday..

I also saw a red 93 cobra out on 66 headin toward DC yesterday and a nice black 85-86 GT at the metro station in vienna..

• Sponsors (?)

I live in vienna. I know the kid with the Black GT hes part of NVMC( northern Virgina mustang club. Why did you come to Northern virgiina for VAC? family? you should come up and ill show you the home town restraunt with the best food and you could see my five O and my bros mach I. I dont know if you wanna be with a 16 year old but i love to show what a some of us younger kids can do with a wrench. and always proud to show it off too.

wish i had time but we are leaving either tomarrow or sat. we came up to see my girlfriends cousin and i've never been here. There sure is alot to see. i think i took 1000 pics so far. we just got back from baltimore. went to fort Mchenry and went out on a boat for a while. Had a good time.

Hey, I lived in northeastern Manassas, very near Centerville, from 2002 to 2004. I used to go to the multiplex in Centerville, because it was so close by. I commuted to my job in Falls Church in my Stang every day. It was a nice 30 minute drive on highway 66 (I think that was the highway, it's starting to become a blur). No traffic, because I didn't go to work until 10:00 am or so, and left at 7:00 pm or thereabouts. I don't remember much about Centerville, except for lots and lots of condominiums, which I've heard are outrageously priced.

What's funny is, when I lived in Manassas, I had a 2002 black Mustang GT.

Now, I live in California, and I have a 1988 Mustang LX (wrecked the 2002 at the Palmdale dragstrip).

Unfortunately, I didn't follow fox bodies when I lived in NoVa, so I have no idea how many there were there. There were plenty of SN95s there. There seem to be even more SN95s in the Los Angeles area, which is where I live now. There are definitely fewer fox bodies than SN95s in LA (at least the part of LA where I live - LA has so many different neighborhoods), I'd say by a factor of 5 at least. I guess the fox bodies have decreased in number, because they're so much older, statistically, than the SN95s.