Any tattoo artists in the house?

Fett

Nov 2, 2004
Sorry if this is the wrong place....I can never remember where I should post non-Mustang stuff.

I have been playing with different ideas for wings on my back. I thought about feathered wings...but that's too bland. I thought about some kind of tribal wings...but that's played out and I already get too many "You look like Tommy Lee" comments. Then I started playing with the idea of having bones....wings made out of bones...or just wing bones. But today I think I came up with my final idea....I WISH I could draw it out, because I know what I want it to look like in my head, but I am a horrible artists. Even my doodles suck.

Anyway, I am thinking of wings made out of flames. Not really wings on fire, but the wings themselvs made out of flames. I figure fire can be drawn to take the shape of wings, and the "pillow texture" or "fluffiness" of flames could mimick feathers. I wouldn't want any outline, just flames in the shape of wings.

If anybody would like to take on this challenge of trying to get my idea on paper, I would gladly pay just as I would if I was getting the tattoo from you. I understand that your art ability is how you earn your living, and I am not looking to take advantage of anybodies talent. So please, if there are any artists out there, or someone who just wants to give it a shot, please let me know.

I tried searching online for ideas, but I couldn't find anything like I am thinking.

• Sponsors (?)