Any trans companies sell race 3650 direct-replacement trans>!?

My car (just around the 500 RWHP mark, dyno tune in 2 weeks) with slicks and skinnies and a spec stage 2+ clutch and flywheel, strictly on the street has made the 3rd gear syncro fail, and the second, although only makes noise occasionally, def. going to be the next victim!! Any aftermarket fully built drop-in trans available? next year with more boost and the Brenspeed 302 the car will bein the 600+ RWHP area, I will need a trans that can survive a 10 second or better daily drive/track car/road race/auto-x... I dont mind spending a few thousand $$$, but I need it to last a few years/miles!! Thanks in advance if anyone knows of anything...:D

• Sponsors (?)

i cant remember the site i saw it on. but someone makes a viper spec t56 swap kit with everything you need to do the tranny swap including the tranny for like 5400 i think. rated at over 800hp. google t56 mustang tranny swap and see what ya find

That will work huh, and I'll have a real shifter bolted to the trans, lol, insteada the shifter bolted to the floor...i HATE THAT!! The dealer is giving me a brans new trans this week, I'm droppin it off 2night.. as soon as that one blows up, lol, i think it;s time for a real trans... anyone on here have or know sum1 that has any of these... I guess i'll go 6 speed.. as long as the 4th gear is 1.1, so i can still run 1/4 in 4th.. my 4th hits around 130 @ rev-limiter at 1.1 ratio...

Tremec plans on releasing the T-56 magnum for our cars 4th quarter of this year. Rated at 700 ft/lbs torque and no remote shifter. It will have a slip yoke though so you'll need to either modify your driveshaft or get a new one all-together.

Tremec plans on releasing the T-56 magnum for our cars 4th quarter of this year. Rated at 700 ft/lbs torque and no remote shifter. It will have a slip yoke though so you'll need to either modify your driveshaft or get a new one all-together.

Yup, this is the one im waiting for... im hoping the 1-4 gears will be close to our stock 3650, right now my car can pass 130mph in 4th with 3.73's, and my tire size before the rev-limiter @ 6,600 rpms, thats a perfect top of 4th, 135mph is good for a high 10 second pass.. i know i'll not have to shift out of 4th into an overdrive if they keep the 1.1 4th gear ratio in that 6 speed!!!