Anybody Run Rotrex Supercharger

iowabowhunter

Mar 24, 2004
I've been looking at going forced induction on my 08 gt. Only racing is road course stuff with the local club just for fun. Anyway I'm on a budget and was looking at a used Roush M90 kit when I came across the rotrex. Spoke with the guys at forced air and they told me that the stage 2 would make about 420 whp and more torqe and power then the m90 in any part of the power band even off idle. Straight forward install in 4-6 hours. $4400 - $4800 dollars for the complete kit. I checked around the web and can't come up with too much. A dyno pull and some racing on youtube. I'm looking for a fun street car,,,,not too worried about top end power and I'm on a budget. I can pick up used Roush M90's for around $2500.

• Sponsors (?)

I've never heard of this brand before...I'd be more apt to stick with one of the more well-known ones. You're more likely to find a tuner who can work with the more common brands easier.

Saw a guy running the track last summer with one on what was otherwas a stock early-90's 3.1L Chevy Cavalier. Car went low-8's in the 1/8 spinning the front tires all the way down the track.

....so yeah...they work. :nice:

I got one, its alright. If you buy one new, find out which head unit it is, you want the c38-91, the others are ok too, but might as well go for the biggest one...