Anybody running a Blue Thunder intake?

• Sponsors (?)

I got one on my Boss 351 car that I had stroked to a 393. I did some research and found info on a Pantera website that stated its the best many members had tested. The fit and finish are excellent and IMO, second to none. I replaced the oem Boss manifold and installed it on my Boss motor. I recommend them, no dyno numbers yet but I did feel the upper end breath alot better and more responsive without any loss in lowend TQ. I also bought their valve covers, they are slick.

Yeah I found that manifold shoot-out where the BT made the same torque (420lb-ft) but at 500 rpms lower (3750) than the next closest manifold, and made more power up top (490hp). That prety much sealed the deal... who did you order from? ...just out of curiosity.

So far about the best price Ive found listed, is from Flatlander racing.

The install sure looks good on yours. :nice:

....but, well...., um, yellow?
:shrug:
must match the car right?
:D

Thanks,
Dave-

Thanks for the link, I think I might go through them as well. Their price is a little cheaper, and their closer so the shipping should be less too.

My car is grabber green, but I still painted the engine Ford blue. :D :nice:

I think I might go with a semi-retro / stealth look under hood. i-e: paint the ignition box and coil satin black, paint the intake (even though its alloy), run black plug wires, etc... dont know for sure though... still undecided.
:shrug:

Well, thanks again for the link.
Dave-
:flag: :hail2: