Anyone bought or know anyone who has bought Design Concepts fiberglass hoods?

• Sponsors (?)

When the last V8 was still together I got the Cobra R w/ the SVO scoop. I got the one with the so called finished underside....The fiberglass work looked good however, where they put the 2 sections together there was resin all over the place so I had a large amount of sanding to get it where I was completely happy with it.

I also got the saleen body kit, and about 5 saleen wings from them. The body kit also needed alot of work but all the wings looked great. So I guess its hit or miss.

Got my hood today. Got the grille insert the other day.

I must say that from my inexperienced opinion hte nhood looks beautiful.

Its all grey fiberglass, the hood scoop came opened up, and it is a bolt on hood with front latch location and hinge mount locations.

Only thing that annoyed me was three stickers for instructions and warnings stuck to the hood that Im hoping will peel off easily. Im gonna be annoyed if the body guy has to sand the glue off.

The underside is not finished but I dont think it looks bad at all. The exterior looks to be a gloss gelcoat grey and was impressively smooth and shiny.

Was gonna take pictures but was busy at work and owner was there so didnt get a chance.