Anyone else drive the car, I did :D

I don't blame you. Screw that. I am so glad I no longer wish, day in and day out, that I were in the Mustang instead of (whatever my daily driver is/was at the time). Obviously nothing can replace the Stang but at least I can enjoy my time without it now too.

Thats why I bought a nice DD. I figure you spend a LOT more time in the DD than in the Mustang, so why buy something uncomfortable? Sure it costs more, but so do all nice things.

• Sponsors (?)

I needed it, long day at work and needed something to vent! Worked wonders!

Ohh, I know exactly what you mean. Both my car and bike were down most of last summer. I thought I was going to lose it on some of those days with nothing to take it out on. The best thing was when we had a little motocross track behind the shop and would go riding on 2 hour lunch breaks. Then we found out it was someone else's property :shrug:

Thats why I bought a nice DD. I figure you spend a LOT more time in the DD than in the Mustang, so why buy something uncomfortable? Sure it costs more, but so do all nice things.

Same here, to be honest I love my F150. Its quiet, smooth, you sit up high and can see stuff around you, A/C for the days just too hot to drive a black mustang. And when I feel like driving the car it makes me enjoy it even more cause I dont get to drive it everyday.

I drove my notch a couple months back from my house to my parents and back. It was about 40, but all the winter crap was gone...I mean gone!!! But it has been back about 10 times since then. This has been the worst winter. I don't see springs any time soon.