Anyone ever had a battery blow up?

I have a 2g alternator rolling around here I don't even need that you could have if you were closer and you could use it.

Stever: :eek: @ your story. I was already wary of batteries, and you aren't helping any.

Thanks man i appreciate it, i ment a 2g wire. the alternator is fixed. the regulator was toast. My dad knows someone locally who fixed it on a sunday for me but now i need all new battery cables, ends, and a battery, plus the alternator wire/fuse. i hope this thread will raise awareness that batteries blowing up are really dangerous, i had no idea they were that bad.

• Sponsors (?)

on a positive note an elderly woman saw me pushing my car and brought me water since were in a terrible heat wave. Has anyone had this happen to them? what can i do to keep it from happening again?

Stop pushing cars in hot weather and making elderly women come to your rescue :shrug:

Just kidding man, i have never heard of this but i guess it's possible. At least your car didn't catch on fire. Then the old lady would've had to run back for a lot more water lol.