ANYONE EVER HEAR ABOUT CAM HEADERS???

• Sponsors (?)

only thing i see wrong with them is that they are chrome, which will turn different colors...other than chrome, and they dont use studs. Not really a problem with not using studs but I dunno, I just like the studs better. For not that much more you can get yourself some ceramic BBK shorties, I wouldnt see why not waiting another week or so (another paycheck).

thanx, they say they do come with studs and the gaskets look like good ones too?

Overall the headers that you posted a link to look like a good set being they are 1 peice flange and all. But for $175 you can have chrome bbks, and for $285 you can have some BBK ceramic shorties which are the ideal option. Steal $85 and get the ceramics, the coating wont change colors and they are very good and keeping temps down. Very wise investment.

http://store.summitracing.com/egnse...9+4294839039+4294908331+400456+115+4294840126

I've installed them but I had CTS surgery recently and I haven't been able to finish the h-pipe and cat-back installs. I started it up, though, and it sounded great(open headers).