Anyone From Northern New Jersey?

MustangStephie

Active User
Jun 27, 2016
Hello all! I posted in here once before. I'm fairly new. I was wondering if anyone is from New Jersey? I live in North Jersey and I would love to eventually meet more mustang enthusiasts, get to know them first, and then be able to ride in more mustangs. So far I've only been in one mustang, and it was the best moment of my existence! Here's to many more mustang rides for myself!

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome, post pictures of your car.

There are sub-forums specifically for our type of mustangs. Go there and post a hello with any questions you have.

There's quite a few members in the fox forum in the Jersey/New York area.

Edit: Just read your other post. Mustangs are a great way to get anyone out of their phobia of cars. Easy to work on and just plane fun. Go to the forum of the specific style you like and get to know the people there. Like I mentioned, lots of owners in your area of the country on the site.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Thank you. Unfortunately I don't own a car. I have a disability that prevents me from driving.

Thank you for that info. I shall check out that sub-forum. The mustang has helped me so much with my fear! They are extremely fun and inspiring!!! It really changed my life!

Thank you so much for all the info! I really appreciate it!

Thank you. Unfortunately I don't own a car. I have a disability that prevents me from driving.

Thank you for that info. I shall check out that sub-forum. The mustang has helped me so much with my fear! They are extremely fun and inspiring!!! It really changed my life!

Thank you so much for all the info! I really appreciate it!
What year do you like?

Preferably the new S550 ones, but I like anywhere from 1994-now. I'm not a FoxBody fan.
Yeah, the new cars are hot.

I was in my twenties when the fox bodies where out and really didn't give any thought to them. I thought t-tops where stupid and ugly back then, now here I am, in my fifties, with two t-top fox bodies:oops:.

My form of insanity?:shrug:

Oh well, I haven't spent much time in the S550 area, but I have to assume the people that have them are as least as crazy as the fox owners.

Have fun with it all Stephie, it really is a community, not just a place to find help to fix a car.

Yeah, the new cars are hot.

I was in my twenties when the fox bodies where out and really didn't give any thought to them. I thought t-tops where stupid and ugly back then, now here I am, in my fifties, with two t-top fox bodies:oops:.

My form of insanity?:shrug:

Oh well, I haven't spent much time in the S550 area, but I have to assume the people that have them are as least as crazy as the fox owners.

Have fun with it all Stephie, it really is a community, not just a place to find help to fix a car.

Yes they are hot! I love them!! I'm in my twenties now (27) but the FoxBody was out for only another four years after I was born. I'm new to this mustang world, so who knows, maybe the fox will grow on me one day. Not sure what t-top means yet lol!

Oh I'm sure the S550 owners are just as crazy lol! I watch YouTube videos of people with mustangs every night just wishing I was there with them! Some are crazy though lol!

Thank you so much! This really is a great community! What forum should I post in to see if anyone is from NJ? The S550 forum, or the off topic general talk forum?

Yes they are hot! I love them!! I'm in my twenties now (27) but the FoxBody was out for only another four years after I was born. I'm new to this mustang world, so who knows, maybe the fox will grow on me one day. Not sure what t-top means yet lol!

Oh I'm sure the S550 owners are just as crazy lol! I watch YouTube videos of people with mustangs every night just wishing I was there with them! Some are crazy though lol!

Thank you so much! This really is a great community! What forum should I post in to see if anyone is from NJ? The S550 forum, or the off topic general talk forum?
You're the same age as my oldest girl, not that it matters.

T-tops where cars that basically had remove able glass in the roof, kind of like a sun roof, just one piece of glass over the driver and another over the passenger.

If you want to get to know S550 owners, go to the S550 section general talk area and make a post there saying hi and tell them the same info you told me (roughly). People will start to say hi, and you'll get in with the group eventually. Start reading what you think are interesting threads there. Compliment people on there cars (EVERYONE likes that). in no time at all, you'll be part of the group. Bonus is you'll learn about those pretty cars you (and I) like so much.

One of my buddies, @Boosted92LX just got himself a new S550, he's bound to be schmoozing over there.

BTW, when you want to get a specific member's attention, just put an @ sign before there id. They'll get a notification.

@Davedacarpainter that's very cool though!

Ohh ok!! I learned something new today!

Is it okay to post the same thing in different forums? I don't know if that's against the rules or not. I will definitely post in those forums and most definitely compliment people's cars! Thank you so much for all this info and help!

That is awesome about your friend's new S550!!! Lucky guy!!

I did the @ and your name. I hope that worked! Thanks for letting me know about that so I don't have to keep quoting people lol!

@Davedacarpainter that's very cool though!

Ohh ok!! I learned something new today!

Is it okay to post the same thing in different forums? I don't know if that's against the rules or not. I will definitely post in those forums and most definitely compliment people's cars! Thank you so much for all this info and help!

That is awesome about your friend's new S550!!! Lucky guy!!

I did the @ and your name. I hope that worked! Thanks for letting me know about that so I don't have to keep quoting people lol!
Quoting people is a good thing too, it helps them to remember what you're commenting on.

Drawing someone's attention with the @ sign lets those people know your interested in knowing what they think about what you're saying or reading.

The @ sign will work no matter where you are in the forumn, I'll show you, I'll add you to an earlier post when I found my blue car.

Good luck, navigating the forum, if you need any help, holler at me. Though @Noobz347 has been on here forever and will be able to help out more. He's a nice guy that is really smart in spite of some of his posts.

Quoting people is a good thing too, it helps them to remember what you're commenting on.

Drawing someone's attention with the @ sign lets those people know your interested in knowing what they think about what you're saying or reading.

The @ sign will work no matter where you are in the forumn, I'll show you, I'll add you to an earlier post when I found my blue car.

Good luck, navigating the forum, if you need any help, holler at me. Though @Noobz347 has been on here forever and will be able to help out more. He's a nice guy that is really smart in spite of some of his posts.

That's why I like quoting people because I get easily confused and I wanna make sure to reply to everything they said, and I want them to know what I'm replying to as well.

Oh I get it now with the @ thank you!

I will, thank you! And I look forward to talking with @Noobz347 as well!

Reactions: 1 user

That's why I like quoting people because I get easily confused and I wanna make sure to reply to everything they said, and I want them to know what I'm replying to as well.

Oh I get it now with the @ thank you!

I will, thank you! And I look forward to talking with @Noobz347 as well!

Get off my lawn ya damn kids! :fuss:

Reactions: 1 users