New Member from New Zealand

Hi everyone, I'm Chris from a little place called Rakaia, way down in New Zealand. I'm an aircraft engineer, 55yrs old and a dad to one beautiful daughter.

I'm definitely a Ford man, but wise enough to appreciate all the different marques. Ultimately I'd love to also own a 95 Cobra R, with something from Dodge, Chev or Holden beside it.

At present I own an export version 1995 Mustang GT with some mods to make it handle like a real Mustang should.

Also in the "stable" is a 1994 Kawasaki ZZR1100 and an Australian built 2000 Ford Falcon AU XR8 (look it up if you have never heard of it before).

Previously I owned a USA market 1994 GT in Iris when I lived in the Middle East.

Attached are some photos of my vehicles.
20200716_164759.jpg

Attachments

• 20221121_171815.jpg
    20221121_171815.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG-20210606-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210606-WA0000.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 34
  • Stang2.JPG
    Stang2.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to :SN:
A friend from the land of of kiwis and kangaroos would give me copies of a newspaper I think it was called Petrolhead or something like that. Also told me stories about some of the shenanigans y'all pull down there.
That was years ago and not heard from him in a long time. He always gave me a hard time about my Fords but when ever he was in town he wanted to drive my 89 GT :scratch: I figured he was a closet Ford fan :jester:. I always gave him a hard time about mud guards and bonnets

Welcome to :SN:
A friend from the land of of kiwis and kangaroos would give me copies of a newspaper I think it was called Petrolhead or something like that. Also told me stories about some of the shenanigans y'all pull down there.
That was years ago and not heard from him in a long time. He always gave me a hard time about my Fords but when ever he was in town he wanted to drive my 89 GT :scratch: I figured he was a closet Ford fan :jester:. I always gave him a hard time about mud guards and bonnets
General,

Thanks for the greeting. Your friend must have been a Holden enthusiast.
He must have also been a NZer, and possibly lived mear a place called Waimate. NZ's the only only country to have both Roos and Kiwi in the wild.

Can't say I have heard of that newspaper, although I did live overseas for quite a few years, and may have stopped being published, I'll keep an eye open for it.

Cheers