Anyone got a Vortech 462hp dyno graph?

I've got a Vortech 462hp intercooled kit on my 05 and very nice it is too but it's only since fitting it that I've learnt more about superchargers and the differences between low rpm boost screw types and high rpm boost centrifugal types. In order to set my shift light and work out where the power lies more precisely, I need to know exactly where the torque and power peaks fall. Good old Vortech have ignored my e-mail requesting a typical graph and I'm sure they must have one.

So if you have one, can I see it?:bang:

• Sponsors (?)

LV51FER said:
I've got a Vortech 462hp intercooled kit on my 05 and very nice it is too but it's only since fitting it that I've learnt more about superchargers and the differences between low rpm boost screw types and high rpm boost centrifugal types. In order to set my shift light and work out where the power lies more precisely, I need to know exactly where the torque and power peaks fall. Good old Vortech have ignored my e-mail requesting a typical graph and I'm sure they must have one.

So if you have one, can I see it?:bang:

EVERY car reacts differently to blowers.. why not just get your dyno'd instead of believing that it is 462 HP because that is what Vortech did on THEIR car...:shrug:

Not exactly a dyno on every corner here in the UK and I'm on the wrong side of the country. I doubt the claimed figures are too far off as it's been erm....tested...against some relatively exotic stuff and not been found wanting. However, you're right, one day I'll have to take the plunge and travel a million miles and get it dynoed when it worries me that much that I lose sleep over it. LOL.

But if it's so easy to get dynoed then someone must have dynoed theirs. Someone out there must have tried to verify Vortech's claim? I'm not interested in absolute figures, just an idea, good or bad.