Anyone got a....

Adam95GT

Aug 14, 2006
Burlington, NJ
Stock shift boot and piece that goes around it i broke where my boot ataches and its had an ugly gap ever since and i need to fix it... if anyone has one sitting around and wants to give it up ill pay shipping....

thanks,
adam

• Sponsors (?)

Did the leather/pleather boots metal ring come undone from the little plastic "tabs" that lock it to the console plastic part?

If so mine did that too. I mixed up a batch of JBweld and used tvice grips (set just enough to hold the boots metal ring to the plastic. I did it in 1/2's and let it sit for a day or so before doing the other side. Holds like new and prob. better.

Did the leather/pleather boots metal ring come undone from the little plastic "tabs" that lock it to the console plastic part?

If so mine did that too. I mixed up a batch of JBweld and used tvice grips (set just enough to hold the boots metal ring to the plastic. I did it in 1/2's and let it sit for a day or so before doing the other side. Holds like new and prob. better.

I jsut got a bullit shifter bezel and you cant even notice it anymore.

i was considering buying the bullitt interior peices set... but does the bezel hold on the shift boot???? the plastic tabs on mine broke off....

the metal ring at the base of the boot gets plastic "welded" to the tabs on the bezel. I just put the JB weld on those tabs enough that it went threw the holes in the metal ring like the plastic tabs used to. Doing it one side at a time really let the ring seat tight with the bezel. It took me 5min. over 2 days to fix...looks 100% factory.