anyone got pictures of duals

mattzts

Jun 27, 2005
clifton, nj
i want to see some pictures of under the car with duals on. i was looking today and it looks tight. so i want to see pictures and know any tips i can tell the shop when i get mine put on. i should have my duals in a couple days they shipped out monday. and there magnaflow duals if that helps.

• Sponsors (?)

sorry..no pics...but...just a little tip. if you have the gas tank problem, get it fixed or changed out BEFORE you get your exhaust. The dealer had to cut my exhaust up to get to the gas tank(my exhaust is welded from cat-back).

many people have had difficulty filling their gas tank. a TSB was released for the problem, and they replace your tank. TONS of people, including me, have had their tank replaced.

I did the Magnaflows on my 2005. The toughest part was getting the stock pipe out, a reciprocating saw and 30 seconds and it was out!! The driver side can be a bit tight on the hanger bracket. I found that if I pushed everything forward it worked!

mattzts said:
i want to see some pictures of under the car with duals on. i was looking today and it looks tight. so i want to see pictures and know any tips i can tell the shop when i get mine put on. i should have my duals in a couple days they shipped out monday. and there magnaflow duals if that helps.

I have Magnaflow duals also. It looks and sounds great. But i don't have any pics up yet....