anyone have a idle clip w/ steeda #19 cam?

• Sponsors (?)

Idle clip.

And dont expect it to sound anything like that with cats lol, I have the cam with high flow cats and it really doesnt make that awesome lope.

I don't know what you are looking for :shrug:
but
It sounds like it lopes to me :shrug:

Seems like you never allowed a long enough period of idle for it to
settle down or stabilize to a regular idle

but ... hey ... have you listened to my little GT

IMHO ... Yours sounds as non stock or even more so than mine :shrug:

Grady

That isnt my car! i was going to put that in there but figured if you saw the mods on the side of the video and compared them to mine. I do have the same exact car and same cam though >.<!

Anywho i have a clip of my car with cats and it sounds nothing like that. he has to be right around 500-700 im anywhere from 800-1100 and even when it goes down it still doesnt have that lope. Cats ruin all the fun :'(

Sounds good, keeps the noise down quite a bit doesnt it?

You talking the stock muffs or the Prochamber?? I had an H before and hated it as it popped at hi revs... I have Spintech Sportsmans also but I prefer my OEM mufflers to keep the drone away...and the cops too...:D

The 19's been easy.. I swapped all kinds of stuff around and it still idles around 850-900 and no surging alt all.. It does get funky caome late Fall... It will surge then unless it hold the revs at 1500 or so for a few minutes then I'll idle fine...
Its got a nice mid range pull to it... Its a nice cam..

You talking the stock muffs or the Prochamber?? I had an H before and hated it as it popped at hi revs... I have Spintech Sportsmans also but I prefer my OEM mufflers to keep the drone away...and the cops too...:D

The 19's been easy.. I swapped all kinds of stuff around and it still idles around 850-900 and no surging alt all.. It does get funky caome late Fall... It will surge then unless it hold the revs at 1500 or so for a few minutes then I'll idle fine...
Its got a nice mid range pull to it... Its a nice cam..

Yeah, I meant the stock mufflers. Still has a good sound when youre on it, but not nearly as loud as my flows would be.