anyone have a Stalker front bumper?

• Sponsors (?)

lxfiveo: when you say you had "Them" not punch out the holes are u talking about cervinis themselves ?? I have not seen the rear bumper w/o the rectangular cut outs... im considering this kit but the rear bumper was always made me think otherwise... you have any pics of the rear? thank for any info !

DARK-5.0 said:
Good choice on the switch Paul. I know you've been struggling with cooling issues with that xenon. I don't know why they designed for no air flow to the radiator. Good luck.

Jeremy

Its been better since I put the summitt rad in the car, but I plan on making more power next year and with more power comes more heat and I'm sure I will have issues with my current front fascia. The other two reasons I want to switch is that I do not like the tached-on look the xenon has and it sits way too low and out too far in front of the car, this severly limits my approach angles and doesn't permit me to lower my car due to the incline my driveway has. Yeahloh95 can make it up my driveway with his lowered car with a saleen front fascia, yet I scrape with my stock ride height/xenon combo.

Here's a pic for those that wonder why this is such an issue for me. Look at how small the area between the fog lights is. I can barely fit a finger in there. My car immediately started to run hotter when I put this on the car.

paulspics16.jpg

LXFIVEO- do you have any rear shots of your car? I want to see what the rear fascia looks like without the cut outs. Is there still a square area there or is it totally smooth?

I DiDio I said:
lxfiveo: when you say you had "Them" not punch out the holes are u talking about cervinis themselves ?? I have not seen the rear bumper w/o the rectangular cut outs... im considering this kit but the rear bumper was always made me think otherwise... you have any pics of the rear? thank for any info !

Yeah...just found one. As you can see, they aren't smooth...to do that would require a talented body guy and I figured they didn't look that bad. The thing is, though, if you go with the front bumper and side skirts, it will not look good unless the rear bumper flows down to the same height from the ground as the rest of the kit.

mustang_011a.jpg

lxfiveo said:
The thing is, though, if you go with the front bumper and side skirts, it will not look good unless the rear bumper flows down to the same height from the ground as the rest of the kit.

i agree--that's one thing you gotta watch out for when piecing together a kit.