Anyone Have Flowmaster 50 series?

PULMEOVR

I need a bigger E-Penis.
Sep 29, 2003
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Anyone? How do you like them? Are they loud? Have you tried any other similiar products to compare to? I am trying to decide whether I should get Flowmaster 40 or 50 series. I currently have a MAC Prochamber, but I don't want mufflers to push me over the sound barrier too much, creating attention from police!

Thanks guys,
Matt

• Sponsors (?)

A guy at the track had a 5.0 with long tubes,prochamber,and flows w/ no tailpipes..Tell you what,what an awsome sound!!:nice: Not crazy loud,but a deep rumble you could feel :nice:
I have 3 chambered flows,alot quieter then 2 chamber but still that flowmaster sound:nice:
But I swaped them for Bassani Quiet Thunders..When they rust out I will put the flows back on.

40s with a ProChamber will be loud, deep, and aggressive. Will the sound cause a stir with local law enforcement? Likely not, but it depends greatly on your driving habits.

The 50s on the other hand may end of being too quiet. You may get them installed and decide they don't quite create the sound you had hoped for in aftermarket mufflers.

Other comparable chambered mufflers are also MAC Flowpaths and Magnaflows.

50s were too quiet, in my opinion. I think it's funny your name is PULMEOVR, and you are worried about upsetting the local law :)

I bought a set of 10 series Flows to play around with, and they were LOUD on the stang, but definitely not the sound I was looking for with the O/R X. They sounded :drool: on a 4.6 with an offroad prochamber, though. If I were you, I'd look at Magnaflow. They had one muffler, that which I cannot remember the name of for the life of me..., that had the best tone I have ever heard for a 'mild' muffler. I'm sure someone will find some sound clips.

Shiroelex said:
50s were too quiet, in my opinion. I think it's funny your name is PULMEOVR, and you are worried about upsetting the local law :)

I bought a set of 10 series Flows to play around with, and they were LOUD on the stang, but definitely not the sound I was looking for with the O/R X. They sounded :drool: on a 4.6 with an offroad prochamber, though. If I were you, I'd look at Magnaflow. They had one muffler, that which I cannot remember the name of for the life of me..., that had the best tone I have ever heard for a 'mild' muffler. I'm sure someone will find some sound clips.

I AM the law. I work for the police. Still, some cops will not cut me any slack just because I work for them. Then again, I don't expect them to.

So yeah, I am still up in the air about 50 series, although I will probably end up getting them.

Thanks for the imput, everyone.

Matt :)

a coworker got 50 series against my suggestions....

she FULLY regrets it.... im glad as mine is still louder....

to be honest, i cant tell the diff on her '04 from stock...id be pissed..