Anyone have the hooker longtubes yet?

baylor2010

Apr 23, 2006
Does anyone have the hooker longtubes yet....... are they worth it..... and has anyone installed them with the stock axle back (how does it sound) cause im gonna keep it on there im not gonna pay $600 for sound.....

• Sponsors (?)

I have them as well. Don't be expecting a massive increase in sound however. Once I had mine installed, it mellowed everything out and made it quieter. Although, I was running a catless x pipe. If you are going straight from stock, then you most likely will have an increase in sound. So nevermind my post.....:rolleyes:

I heard them on a stock system (with exception of Flowmaster axlebacks), and they sounded SoooOOO mean! Of course, the guy also took off the cats and that plays a part. It sounded sooo amazing. It was on a mustang GT for the Operation Wheels of Freedom tour. I got to sit in the car when a pro driver took me for a ride and it def. had more torque like power than my stock GT. But then again, a pro was driving. =) I still like to think I push my car to the brink sometimes. I'd like to get a sound like that that's CA legal. I like JBA the most so far. just my 2cents.