Anyone have these lights?

• Sponsors (?)

I believe those are the ones that i have on my car... ill get some threads for you with picks, just to let you know they are very cheaply made, I would get something better like smoked cobras...If I had the money now to do that I would change them.

I USED to have those corner lights. Note the use of the word USED to. They were the most cheaply made pieces of crap ever. There were strands of glue from a hot glur gun runnig in them, hell Ill send them to you for just the shipping cost.

Get some real Cobra lights, or be cool like me and get something different. :D

There are two Mustangs at my apartment complex that have those headlights, and BOTH of them are yellowed beyond belief... They only last about 6 months before that cheap plastic craps out.

Buy OEM Ford Cobra Headlights. :nice:

I bought those exact headlights a couple of months ago. They make a big difference in the look of the car, but several things must be done before installing them.
First, I masked the front of them off, painting the edges to cover up the white line, and I also painted the white 1" section between the headlight and the corner light. I used acetone to wipe down the part that was to be painted, and used black Krylon Fusion spray paint. So far it has held up great, no chips.
Second, I used clear silicone caulk liberally to seal up anywhere I thought water might get inside the lense housing. No fogging issues yet.
The lense isn't smoked like it appears in the picture, it is chrome-plated plastic but with the black housing around it, it appears smoked/black from certain angles.
The headlights are now about twice as bright as the stockers, and they look great with the black bullitts and black tailights on my car.
There are pictures in " MY GARAGE".

I bought the smoked clear Cobra headlight kit w/corners from Blue Oval Industries.

The install was pretty easy, the quality looked very good, and they look very nice on the car. I did nothing to the lights prior to installtion......no sealing or anything.

After a year now, I have no leaks and the lights look like they just came out of the box yesterday. After loads of road trips, gas station car washes, detailing, washing it myself, and so on, there has been no leaks or defects at all.

Most people comment on how nice they look, but don't know that they aren't factory stock. The stangers that see them comment on how nice it cleans up the front. The stock headlights on most 94/95 stangs are pretty bad looking. I actually though the Blue Oval lights were a little better in quality than stock.

StangFrontAngle2small.jpg

Thumbs up from me!

Attachments

• StangFrontAngle2small.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 38
Car Nut said:
I bought the smoked clear Cobra headlight kit w/corners from Blue Oval Industries.

The install was pretty easy, the quality looked very good, and they look very nice on the car. I did nothing to the lights prior to installtion......no sealing or anything.

After a year now, I have no leaks and the lights look like they just came out of the box yesterday. After loads of road trips, gas station car washes, detailing, washing it myself, and so on, there has been no leaks or defects at all.

Most people comment on how nice they look, but don't know that they aren't factory stock. The stangers that see them comment on how nice it cleans up the front. The stock headlights on most 94/95 stangs are pretty bad looking. I actually though the Blue Oval lights were a little better in quality than stock.

Thumbs up from me!
Those arent the same ones.

Attachments

• StangFrontAngle2small.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 46
Car Nut said:
Oops! Well, they could be another option. Doesn't seem like too many people like the kit in the ebay link.
yea, I actually like yours, I almost got them but got the 1 piece projectors instead. The other ones arent even reflective inside. its just a piece of black plastic. So the corner lights arent that bright with them.

Here are some pics with the lights on

dsc00949wy9.jpg

dsc00950xi5.jpg

dsc00952yf9.jpg

I also believe that you were another person that had to go to court recently, how did that go for you?

Attachments

• dsc00952yf9.jpg
    dsc00952yf9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 33
  • dsc00950xi5.jpg
    dsc00950xi5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 32
  • dsc00949wy9.jpg
    dsc00949wy9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 38
Danman765432 said:
I also believe that you were another person that had to go to court recently, how did that go for you?
It went great!

Talked to the cop and got it reduced to a 3111 which is a violation with no points. Phew!!!